Thursday, March 15, 2012

A post...finally

I have fallen off the posting wagon, but am going to get back on here. It has been busy between working and going out of town and then coming back to work and life.
I did a really bad job of taking pictures while in Philly, so you can look at Danielle's blog. We had a great time...it was so fun to be around the girls and see their sweet and very different personalities emerging. Heidi is so happy and adventurous. And Lydia loves to talk and play and read and was okay being around us without Danielle around so we had our first girls date. I did take a picture there...
I am so thankful for my sweet friends there and for the ease of being friends even though we are separated by far too many miles. Danielle has always been someone who has embraced and welcomed vulnerability and honesty and I am thankful to have someone who continues to push me in that direction.
Hope everyone gets to watch all the March Madness they want to...go Dores!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment