Thursday, March 21, 2013

So Behind

My March has been slammed. And now it is March Madness which means I will watch as much basketball as possible around work and sleep.
I started the month off essentially working three days in a row followed immediately by travel to LA to see Jenne. Then work three days in a row have a friend come in town. Then work three in a row and leave town for Nashville for a long stretch to work and see friends. I am tired! Now life will slow down here which will hopefully give me enough time to see all the things out here I want to. You can help keep me accountable.
These are still on my list:
  Mt. Ranier (it is too snowy there right now, hopefully by April I can drive there)
  Olympic National Park
  Mt. St. Helens
  Columbia River Gorge
  Mt. Si
  Fit in snowshoeing or cross country skiing one more time before the snow melts
  Crater Lake (this is probably too far down in Oregon, but a girl can dream)
  Explore more islands off Seattle-maybe whale watch?
  Vancouver-gotta go to Canada if I am this close, eh?
  Do touristy things in Seattle (I am ashamed to admit that I have only been to Pike's Market twice to get fresh seafood...I know, awful!)
   I know there is other stuff on the list, but those things are at the top
Not enough time, too much to do!
Being back in Nashville this weekend I was reminded again (as I have been over and over out here) of how dear my friendships are to me. When it comes to trying to figure out all this life stuff I can easily feel confused and overwhelmed. But for me connection is something I value above most other things and that is something I have-very deep, real connection with folks. And that is something you can't easily replace. And it helps un-muddy the waters a bit.
 Sadly I was a huge slacker and did not take my camera or really take any pictures being back in Nashville. So you can image all the wonderful faces I got to reconnect with

No comments:

Post a Comment