Thursday, May 2, 2013

Comubia River Gorge

I am packing up my stuff today and tomorrow will start the loooong drive back across the county. I am taking a packing break...4 hrs of sleep post work and packing requires a break...and required a large coffee.
Last week I went on an amazing hike. One of my favorites.
The Columbia River runs just south of the Washington border near Portland. The hike was filled with amazing views of the river and had so many waterfalls I lost count. The last one I came to is one of the largest in the world...it was breathtaking and the pictures really don't do it justice.
I am sad to be leaving a place filled with so much breathtaking beauty and so many adventures. But also glad to be returning to friends and family.
Off to finish packing




Multnomah Falls






No comments:

Post a Comment