Wednesday, August 21, 2013

House of God

Yep...I have been the slacker-est blog post-er ever lately. I have been spending each morning writing on my own so I feel like less of that is coming out here. I have also just been flat out lazy. No other way around that. All good.
Wanted to share one of my new favorite songs these days. We sing one of Jon Foreman's songs in church (I am assuming it is his song), so I was checking out his other music and found this great song. (Photo courtesy of Amazon)
House Of God, Forever
 It is really just the 23rd Psalm but the melody and mood of the song so perfectly fit the words of that Psalm. I feel as if I am sitting in green pastures by a quiet stream with a breeze blowing gently by whispering words of love and trust to me.
Here is the YouTube link if you want to hear it. Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment