Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let the Journey begin

First flight is down and we are sitting in the Dallas airport waiting for our flight to Dubai and then Nairobi. 
It is crazy that it is this time of year again. When we start planning in May it feels so very far away and the time always sneaks up on me. 
A wave of nerves hit me yesterday when I remembered I am entering into being in charge, being the person everyone asks questions of, and of hoping I remembered to get all of our icu supplies.  But I am comforted to remember as much as I think and act like I am in control someone bigger is. I will rest in that as I am hopefully able to rest on the upcoming 14 hr and 45 minute flight. 
The view from the window this morning made the early morning wake up call worth it. So much beauty in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment