Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Visitors

At the end of January we had some of my favorite house guest come for a visit.

Danielle and Lydia (and a brief glimpse of Aaron) made their way down to Nashville for a pre baby number 2 visit. I love having them here! And I love seeing Lydia grow...she has gotten so much bigger and we had so much fun reading and playing together. I so badly wish they were still here so I got to be more a part of Lydia's day to day life. But I am very thankful for Danielle and our regular phone time so that we don't seem so many miles apart.
Our visit was low key, as is both of our styles, but it allows for maximum catch up time for us and hang out time with Lydia while she is awake.
I only pulled my camera out a little, but this is a classic Lydia hair twirl finger sucking pose.



Yay friends! Until June when we meet again (and meet the newest addition!)....


1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!! (and i am wearing that same shirt today as i type this. and drinking a cup of chai. is that what i'm making in the picture? i'm so predictable. hah!)

    ReplyDelete