Thursday, February 24, 2011

Worry

Worry has been creeping in to my heart, my mind, my body, finding it's entry ways in my doubts and fears. And I have been letting it rule my heart and mind and body this week. It is taking its toll.
When I really sit and examine some of my worries, some of them may be legitimate, but many are not. Regardless of if they are real worries or exaggerations of my brain, I still desire to not carry around such a burden. I desire peace and rest and to find my strength in those, not in figuring out how to solve all of the "problems" in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your words strike deep within my soul as I read them and think about the honesty conveyed in them. Choosing to be yoked with Christ and not carry our own burdens, worries, doubts, fears is a constant struggle for those of us wired this way as our default mode.
    I love you and will continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete