Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May=Big Month

May is here! And it is a big and exciting month for several special people in my life. I have been anticipating this month for awhile, knowing that it will be filled with happiness, with change, with emotion, with joy. Danielle, close friend who sadly does not live near me anymore, will be adding baby #2 (otherwise known as Sam-I-Am, and Sam not necessarily being a boy) to their family. I am pulling for an early delivery so I will at least get to hear about it over the phone. I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl and then start getting to know this new little one.
My other friends, Leah and Mark, will be getting married in less than 2 weeks! Weddings are always fun, but especially when you know both parts of the wedding party and when they are both good friends and you have been walking with them in life leading up to the big day. It is going to be such a fun week leading up to it and such a sweet time to stand with them as they step into the journey of life together.
And then later in May I am going on a long solely fun vacation (no work involved). I haven't been on a long non working vacation in a really long time, so I am excited. And I am excited about getting to spend time with my brother and mom and enjoy their company and the places we will venture too.
I am sure before I know it the month will be over, but I am going to try and enjoy each thing that comes along this month.

1 comment: