Saturday, May 28, 2011

Quick update

Waiting my turn to get ready he in Vienna this morning. We have made it through Italy and it was as amazing as I remember it. Each day i thought this is my favorite day because it just got better and better. Highlights: being back in Florence where I studied 11 years ago and getting to wander and see all that I grew to Love so much; seeing a bunch of neat small towns like Mantova and Parma which still have masterpieces of art and giant churches; seeing giottos scrovegni chapel; eating amazing food and wine. No matter what you eat it is good; it could be pizza from a side street or restaurant food but it is amazing. My favorite was pumpkin ravioli. And we would just find a bottle of wine from a little store and you can take it and drink it anywhere you want. I enjoy the people and the language and just watching them interact. And I like seeing how fashionable every woman is...they wear 3 inch heels and ride bikes through the city and still look amazing.
Okay more later and pictures to come later. Ciao,

No comments:

Post a Comment