Monday, May 28, 2012

New Book

We are starting our girls group back up-yay! And we are starting into a new book.
It's called The Gifts of Imperfection. I have only made it through the preface and intro but so far I am liking what she is writing.
I won't try to summarize but will just give you this quote as the gist of what I have read so far:
  Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.
My story, what has occurred in my life, has all been laid out to the detail by someone who loves me more than I can comprehend. Hearing his love, receiving his love and believing his love is where I am now and may always be, but as I learn more of his love it becomes easier to own my story and trust in his sovereignty in my life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment