Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tenwek on my Mind

I will be in Tenwek in 6 months. And I am, as always, already excited.
We are getting geared up, almost have our team set and my mind goes through spurts of racing with all the details I need to remember and things that have to get worked on between now and then.
I love being reminded as I look back through pictures how God provides for this trip...there is always some supply or key person or crazy situation that seems impossible to fill. Yet every time God has been faithful to provide. It helps take away some of the worry I can step into easily.
And our attempt at a non-profit is making some progress. Hearts of East Africa is officially an incorporation in Tennessee and we are hopefully submitting paperwork soon to be a non-profit. We are deciding on a logo. So hopefully this time next year or before we will be official. 
Here are a few photos and a verse I found last week when the worry about this years' trip was creeping in.


Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing   Isaiah 40:26

No comments:

Post a Comment