Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday

I sometimes lose track of the things I post about, so apologies if this is a repeat on the song :)
These are a few words from church this morning that hit my heart in exactly the ways I needed it today.
Lyrics from I am Set Free (All Sons and Daughters)
  You broke my chains of sin and shame and you covered me with grace.
  You mend my life with your holy fire
  You cover me with grace.
  You are the hand that reaches out to save
  I am set free
  It is for freedom that i am set free.

Psalm 139:1-4
O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.  You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways. Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment