Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back

Back to the almost real world. Like I said I have been aiming to enjoy my last bit of time off now that I am more mobile. So I have been gone for almost a week driving up the east coast to visit friends. It has been a fun week...lots of time spent with sweet little girls and friends, lots of hours in the car and lots of time away from here which I needed after all the long hours of time here in the past 2 months.
Now it is back to reality, almost. I am still not back at work yet, but will get hopefully a more definitive idea of when that is in a few days. And back to having time to sort through some of the stuff that has been in my head for the past 2 months-time I need to spend with my thoughts and my heart-even if it is hard. I think I reached a saturation point a few weeks back, hence the need to flee. But I can only flee for so long...hoping the time away will give me some good energy and heart strength to do the work ahead.
"Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of man!" Psalm 107:8

No comments:

Post a Comment