Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas

I haven't shown you our awesome decorations yet! I love our tree. As always we take the cheap way out and go to Lowe's to get it. But they always deliver and our tree, per the usual, is gorgeous.
Adrienne and I decorated while watching the Grinch, which has become our tradition. Crazy to think that this has the potential to not happen next year. But I am pretty much avoiding that thought right now :)
Our tree feels very Kenyan this year with the likes of these...
Angels and Kisuri bead snowman from Mom's store (and Adrienne's favorite ornament in the background)

This is my Tenwek Angel...getting one each year, I have decided :)


And of course the front...the inflatables are out as usual. I have stepped up my contribution to the Georgia house a bit this year. I intended to put lights on the roof but that never happened. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment