Sunday, February 17, 2013

Digs

I have been meaning to post photos for awhile but am just getting around to it.
This is my new place for the next few months...small but takes care of the essentials. I am renting a basement apartment in the Seattle neighborhood called Greenwood. It is a great location-1.5 miles from water on either side-a sound or a lake. Cute houses, coffee shops, library nearby. So far I really like it.
The place is a kitchen, small sitting room and bedroom. I found the tv on craigslist (feels like college again, eh?). And the bathroom, which I don't have a picture of, but the important detail is that it has heated tile floor and a nice big bathtub. This is my new home for the next little bit.
Don't mind the mess :)
Oh and my "headboard" is a creative project my friend and I did when I went to visit her in Spokane...adds a little bit extra to the room.




2 comments:

  1. i am loving all the photos on your fridge. =) but where's the photo of the big bathtub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your headboard!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete