Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mumford and Sons

Several friends have been telling me, "you would love Mumford and sons...listen to them." So I have been; I made it my pandora station, which has also opened my ears to some other great artists. Anyway, I am enjoying many of their songs, particularly the lyrics. I am a big lyrics person...love wondering about the meaning or the words or what a group might believe. So here are some of the beautiful lyrics from After the Storm:
  And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
  And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.

  Get over your hill and see what you find there,
  With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. That was what I looked to love for today...to dismiss my fears and dispel the lies that I so easily believe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment