Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rainy Day Blah

It is a cold, rainy Nashville day. And I have a cold and a paper to write. I have not been feeling very Christmas-y yet...I know it is only a few days after Thanksgiving, but the days of listening to Christmas music and looking at lighted trees are so few I like to maximize them. So to improve my situation today I decided to pull out my most favorite Christmas album: Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God. This isn't traditional Christmas tunes, but the story of Christ starting from the old testament prophecy. It is almost like a symphony in terms of all the instruments and singing parts with great lyrics that combine to tell this amazing story. I love it. I don't think I have a favorite song and it is hard to even pick out lyrics that speak because the whole story blends together so well and is so complete.Ultimately I love that it tells the story of love. So, here's to a season of reflecting on such great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment