Sunday, August 21, 2011

New eyes

I have been working through the frustation and bitterness revolving around rheumatoid arthritis again. I feel like that same frustation can be applied to any situation that you don't want in your life. Will I view this as an annoyance or something I should be ungrateful for? Or will I open my eyes or my mind to the possibility that there is a gift or something more within it?
I have been working through this some this week. It has been a sweet time, tough, but sweet. Here is a psalm that I read during this time.
Psalm 30:10-12
"Hear, Lord, and be merciful to me. Lord be my help."
You turned my mourning into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. Lord my God I will praise you forever.
And a song quote from Mumford and Sons: lend me your eyes and I'll change what you see.
So here is to thankfulness that He can change how I see things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment