Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Last 2 Weeks

This has been my go to passage the last few weeks. I have read it most days to hear the truth, to bring peace, to stop my pity party, to rest...
2 Corinthians 4:16
Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our other man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
I will never know the plans of the Lord or the whys behind how he works. I do know his love, his faithfulness, his promise to work all things for my good for his glory. And in those I pray I can rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment