Friday, February 10, 2012

In the Press

Since I have written a lot about my trips to Kenya on my blog I will keep you up on the latest happenings. Our trips were featured in the Samaritan's Purse Newsletter. You have to scroll down a few pages to read about our trips.
There aren't definite days set for the next trip but we are already working on some things for the next trip. And we are in the works on establishing a non-profit to help with patient costs, education, etc for the trip. It is always so amazing to see how each person brings something different to the table and how each person is an essential part to the team.
And my mom's organization was featured on the local news. Here is the video...she has a cameo in it!

1 comment:

  1. I love that they quoted you!! Your words and heart are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete