Monday, February 20, 2012

New Recipes

I am excited about this website and the cookbook soon to be waiting for me at the library and on my wishlist of books right now.
I read about Chloe probably one day at the Y working out reading a magazine. She is a vegan chef and went on the show Cupcake Wars, which I have never seen since I don't have cable. I think it is a cooking show where they only make cupcakes and I highly doubt they ever had anyone who wanted to make Vegan cupcakes by choice and compete with cupcakes full of the D.
But she went on and I heard was a big hit (atleast according to this article). All that to say she has a cookbook out which I am interested in eye-ing. I did check out her blog/website today and found a few recipes I want to try out.
First on the list will be Mac-n-Cheese. I know the idea probably sounds gross and I was never a huge mac-n-cheese fan pre-DF days, but for some reason it is one of those things I occasionally want. I have found a recipe that was decent, but not great. One day Adrienne tried one that was not so great. I think it is a challenging one to capture unlike a lot of other recipes that can be easily adapted to be vegan. So I will give Chloe's a try and let you know how it goes.
I mean doesn't this look delicious??

1 comment:

  1. I saw this website on pinterest and thought of you: http://sweetnothingsinthekitchen.blogspot.com/. No idea if their recipes are any good.

    ReplyDelete