Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blog-aversary

I missed by Blog Anniversary...it happened sometime last week. It has been 2 years since I began this journey of putting my words to paper or electronic paper and out there for people to read. I have moments of getting freaked that people read this stuff about me, but other than the fact that about 10 people read my blog :), I remember that I am okay with it. I started this blog for me and I still write it for me. It is a good way for me to process, to not be ashamed of things that I am learning or seeing, of sharing some of my heart...it is really good for me. So I will continue to write and to write for myself.
I started it in the wake of my RA diagnosis, which I continue to learn more about how it has affected me. I started it in the wake of being awakened to how God loves me and I think that 2 years later I am still amazed by how He loves me and being awakened to new aspects of that. A lot has gone down in these 2 years, a lot that has been tough but a lot that has been wonderful. I am thankful for both the hard and the good for they have both brought new understanding and realization of truth.
Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment