Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back in Town

I have been visiting my dear friends in Philly, so haven't posted for awhile...more to come on the trip later. But for now I can say that other than having a blast and being entertained and charmed by a beautiful 11 month old, I am so deeply grateful for dear friends in my life. The 4 days were filled with conversation and people who pour into my life and listen to me with such love and tenderness and want to dig into both the dark harder places as well as the joyful easier places of life. (This means you too, Leah). In remembering how the Lord is constantly growing each of our hearts I will post a picture of their sweet now 11 month old from last December. What has the Lord done in your life in the last 11 months? (Soon you can see how she has grown!)

2 comments:

  1. thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. it's truly an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grateful for you as well. but do I have to wait till june to see you again?

    ReplyDelete