Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holy Green Bean

So, last spring Leah and I built an above ground garden and planted some veggies. Some veggies did awesome, others never turned into a green sprout. It was a fun process and I am excited for next spring. I have been neglecting it because there is really just an old watermelon vine, the tomato bush, and some green bean plants we threw in the ground at the end of the season. Yesterday, in procrastinating for my tests I decided I must rake (my dad would be proud). So in the process I went to the garden and discovered ,this:

These green beans are way bigger than our first round of green beans in the spring. I don't know, I just love watching things grow...something about nature where I am amazed by how things work. I am sure there is a way to relate this to life, but right now I am just excited about eating green beans for dinner. Maybe we will plant some lettuce before it gets too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment