Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blurg

30 Rock has become one of my favorite shows. It is stupid humor, but just really funny too. Tina Fey is so creative and hilarious. I find myself laughing out loud and sometimes embarrassed by what I am laughing at. They definitely cross some lines in terms of things they make fun of. Still one of my favorite episodes is when they make fun of facebook calling it youface. If you watch, you know that Liz Lemon's go to phrase is "Blurg" (not sure if that is how you spell that sound). If something goes wrong she says blurg under her breath. The more I watch the show, the more I find myself mumbling or thinking blurg when something goes off track during the day.
I read yesterday that 30 Rock may be having it's final season, which would be really sad. I am hoping this is just a vicious rumor people.com has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment