Friday, April 8, 2011

One more week

One more week of school for the semester! Yay! Then a month off until the summer starts up. I am still glad I am doing school, just still very unsure of where I will end up when it is finished. But I guess we never really know where we will end up with anything. So on I will go.
Hoping to get outside and start doing some planting this weekend. I love love working in my yard and it is calling my name. Things are already blooming and getting greener, but there is always room for a few more things.
Oh and Adrienne and I have pulled out a classic to watch tonight: Return to Oz. If you have never seen it is a bizarre 80's sequel-esque addition to the Wizard of Oz. It is weird, but it is bringing back some classic memories. Why we ever thought it was good is beyond me. How many horrible movies did we put my parents through growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment