Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wedding Excitement

One of my closest gals is getting married in a little over a month. It has been really fun to be a part of the process and I have done more than I have so on any other wedding. Now to clarify, I am not making any decisions or things like that, just get to be around for the fun stuff like looking at ideas for the decorations, or picking things out, or giving opinions on shoes (ha ha!), stuffing invitations, etc. Today I got to go see her in her wedding dress while she got it altered. Mark...better look out buddy..she looks gorgeous in it!
It is especially fun because both of the betrothed are close friends and I have gotten to be a part of their lives together for awhile. I am so excited for the big day and for getting to be a part of the life that starts afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment