Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2

The weekend was quiet which was a blessing. All our patients were on the wards by Sunday after lunch so had some downtime! The new team got here Sunday afternoon and we got all their supplies unpacked and the icu ready. We did some more teaching today while we waited for the or. Our two patients today did great. I am working nights with Leah tonight and things have calmed down. Blessing our first patient was a 3 year old tet repair. She is feisty and from the Congo so only speaks French. Sue is our other patient who is an 18 month old vsd repair. She is also doing really well. Both are resting coughing and stable so good start to the week.
I am tired. I think all the nights and days are catching up to me. I know when tired my patience and love tend to be harder to come by so just praying that I can rely on god for strength rest love etc in this next week.
Not much to report today. More later

No comments:

Post a Comment