Monday, July 9, 2012

I am alive

I am alive, just been in spectrum of fogginess since last Thursday. But I am emerging slowly. Today I only took one very brief granny nap so I am starting to feel like the anesthesia is wearing off and my normal self is emerging. I am still on some pain meds which make me feel foggy and like I have no personality but hopefully I will be off those soon. I don't really understand why anyone would want to take pain meds recreationally  cause frankly, I don't love how I feel on them. But that is a side note.
My days now are consumed with twice daily physical therapy at home (they aren't messing around) and a lot of icing and laying around. Mom, of course, has been the most wonderful servant. And we are trying to get out of the house to do something each day...today was Las Paletas with some friends.
I have finally started feeling like reading again the past 2 days so I am up for any book or movie suggestions to help fill this time where I am not supposed to be doing too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment