Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Happs

These are the happenings here: I read a lot, then read some more, throw in some PT, sit outside if it is nice enough, work on my puzzle, do some knitting....I am pretty much a full fledged Grandma. Just bring me a BINGO board and I will be set.
This is my current book stack. I am almost finished with my second novel in a little over a week so I am open to suggestions. The rest of the books I have to read in small increments, but am enjoying, though to be honest the history books are getting less playing time.
Tomorrow marks 2 weeks post surgery. That's two weeks on crutches left (plus the time it takes me to wean off my crutches).
Tomorrow I also have to say goodbye to my good friend the Game Ready. It has made these 2 weeks a lot more bearable. It is this incredible ice machine that shoots nearly freezing water into a sleeve that compresses around my hip. I literally lived in in for about 22 hours a day last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment