Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Never Thought..

I have already done several things I never thought I would do in the past few days. And I have been through this all before, yet I don't remember some of these awesome realities of being down a leg, on pain meds and post anesthesia.
I don't want to reveal how few showers I have taken in the last week
I went to get my haircut because it was easier than washing it in the shower..well I also needed to get my haircut but still
I became one of those old men who sits on a bench in the middle of the mall
I have fallen asleep mid conversation
I took a nap after a trip to Target
I have not remembered entire conversations
I felt tired after riding a bike for 5 minutes at PT
I am in love with this ice machine called Game Ready...I have spent more time with it in the last 5 days than with my Mom.
Because of this amazing ice machine I have been living under 2 blankets in 100 degree weather
I am sure I can think of more, but that is a start to give you an idea of what life looks like here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment