Thursday, April 25, 2013

O Canada

I can't be this close to Canada and not take a trip there, so last week I decided to make the 2 1/2 hr drive to Vancouver. I lucked out with a sunny (still chilly) spring day and since I forgot that going to another country meant my cell phone/3G would not work I had to fly by my memory and the excellent city sign-age to find the things I wanted to do.
Vancouver is lovely-a city filled with skyscrapers, surrounded by water and snow capped peaks. I really like the small part that I got to see in a day.
And both border crossings consisted of "Are you really from Tennessee? What are you doing here?" 
I was experimenting with settings on my camera :)


1 comment:

  1. You should have really confused the border guards and added that besides Tennessee, you are Louisiana born! You might have gotten a free flag.
    Photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete