Monday, April 1, 2013

Photos

Here are some photos from the last month of explorations.
I have been trying to pack it in and today I realized how tired I am. I drove out to Olympic National Park and realized mid hike I was really tired. So I cut my hike short and drove to a port town, sat outside in the sun, looked out on the water and the San Juans and read and had iced coffee. I can tell I have been going pretty non-stop since getting here! Tomorrow (in honor of my birthday) will be a rest and relax kind of day! And at night I am going to a Sounders game...the pro soccer team here. Excited!
Wallace Falls (these are from when Whitney came to visit!)


 Hike up Mt. Si. This was the most intense hike I have taken on yet...climbing 3100 feet in 4 miles. My legs were sore! But it was worth each step...so gorgeous from the top. I had to do a bit of snow hiking on this one as well. I didn't realize how long snow stays around these parts...I found out that Mt. Ranier has 10 feet of snow on most parts of even the lower stuff for still several months! Where am I??



No comments:

Post a Comment