Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Visit

Momma came to visit! I don't think there are words to express how ready I was for a visitor and how excited I was to see her. We got spoiled last year between weddings and surgery time off work and holidays...we were seeing each other every month so these few months apart have been tough.
Anyway, the weather was pretty classic Seattle which equals not sunny, but we got a few glimpses of the sun and enough clarity for her to see the Olympics and for her to understand a bit of the beauty surrounding this place. She missed out on 80 degree weather at home for this...fleece and rainjackets :)
I'll post more from the Tulip Festival in Northern Washington where we went.
Thankful for this very special lady in my life.
And thankful that soon I will be within driving distance again.




No comments:

Post a Comment