Monday, March 7, 2011

The Parent Trap

Today at work my friend Emily was singing the classic from the original Parent Trap "Let's Get Together." I, of course, remembered all of the lyrics and then continued to sing it the rest of the 12 hours. We grew up on Disney movies..not a lot of cable TB at our house. So we watched the original Parent Trap over and over. In case you have never had the pleasure, here is the you tube link.
I enlightened her on the fact that there was also a Parent Trap 2, Parent Trap 3 and 3 Hawaiian Honeymoon. Little known facts, I know, and classics that many of you all missed. So I googled it and discovered there is a facebook page for people for the Parent Trap 2. And, even better, over 24,000 people liked this facebook page.So I guess we weren't the only kids out there obsessed with anything Parent Trap related.

No comments:

Post a Comment