Thursday, March 10, 2011

Whole Foods Recipe Box

Lately I have been getting great recipes from Whole Foods (thanks, Danielle and Tiffany for putting me onto this). They have a ton of recipes and dairy free and other specific diet tabs on their website. So far I have really liked everything I have tried. Their recipe are simple..not too many ingredients or too much prep time, which is the only way I cook. And you don't have to get the ingredients from their store.Tonight I enjoyed this Baked Southwestern Tilapia. Yummy.
I discovered tonight they have a feature called Recipe Box, so you can keep all the recipes you want to reference later...I have about 15 recipes I want to try now stored in there, including one for a dairy free raspberry mousse...looks delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment