Sunday, January 30, 2011

Theme

Apparently the theme of today was dance. We went to watch my friend Kristen's dance team practice for nationals. It was awesome. Now I have always loved dance but didn't really do the dance team or as much of the jazz/hip hop type stuff growing up. My sister and I used to enjoy watching the dance and cheerleading competitions on tv so it was fun to see it live. Awesome! And fun to see what Kristen's has spent so much time doing.
To top the night off we watched another dance classic: Girls Just Want to Have Fun. I am always shocked when I discover people who have never seen this one. So you're welcome Leah and Lindsey for introducing you to such a wonderful movie.
The final scene is by far my favorite and sadly I know many of the words and most of the moves. So if you want to spend 6 minutes enjoying pure awesome-ness press play. If not then I will sing the hit "Slow slow, quick quick slow" for you the next time we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment