Friday, November 30, 2012

Advent

I saw this link on Pintrest and thought I'd post it. We got our tree today and things are starting to feel more Christmas-y in our house. I even put the lights up-I am still no match for Leah and Mark but I am getting a bit better.
It's advent season and this is a good read if you have the Jesus Storybook Bible. Apparently there are 24 stories in the Old Testament section of the Jesus Storybook Bible. Each ends with some reference to the coming of Christ, preparing us for what needs to happen. And then the 25th story is the birth of Jesus. Maybe she knew that and planned the book this way, but I think it is pretty awesome. And since I already love The Jesus Storybook Bible it all works out :)


1 comment:

  1. why don't you just make a Jesse tree? I use the Jesus storybook bible for mine. =)

    ReplyDelete