Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Journal

I finished my journal yesterday. I am a journal-er..it helps me process, it helps me stay focused when I pray so my mind doesn't ping pong in a million directions. But I also love being able to look back, to see where I was, to see the things the Lord has been teaching, to see the process and to remember. So I did that yesterday when I finished. This journal contains a lot...a lot has happened in the last year and 2 months and there was a lot that I have struggled through in this time and a lot that I am thankful for. I could write more about this, but I am not sure I am ready to yet, so instead I will leave you with the last words in my green fabric print journal.
Psalm 37: 5 and 7
 Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him and He will do it. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment